Monday, October 20, 2014

Peanut Butter Anyone?? Peanut Butter Soap........I mean!

Ok I must admit I am a huge peanut butter fan and so are my boys, well Colby actually requested this one! Kudos to Colby!

Peanut Butter Cold-Processed Soap

Hello I have made peanut butter soap from fresh peanuts, no extra additives, no added fragrances, the bar has a slight smell of peanut butter not strong at all. I would almost say unscented.

I have used canola oil, organic coconut oil, Sustainable palm oil, Peanut Oil, and organic shea butter. The soap has no fragrances or essential oils.

The canola oil contains Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant that will help protect the skin from free radicals, The omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids can help against premature aging and soothe dry, irritated skin.


The Sustainable Palm oil helps to make the bar hard and last longer.


All my soaps come from non-smoking handmade in a clean environment in a craft kitchen specifically designed for soap making. All soaps are made in small batches to ensure quality.

All the soaps come in a cardboard box made with recycled cardboard. Properly labeled.

The Ingredients of this soap are:
Organic coconut oil, Canola Oil, Peanut Oil, shea butter,
Lye, distilled water, organic peanuts.


 

This one is ready for sale I have had the boys test out their request and they are really liking it....so many choices.
 
 
 

I have these packaged and ready to go.



I also wanted to share the boys with the chickens this afternoon......



Dusty hand feeds the chickens.

Coop loves on one of the girls.

Cody enjoys their company
 
 

HELLO


Our rooster Olaf
 
Hope you have a great week! Tomorrow I will be making more Pumpkin Calendula tomorrow, along with Margarita Soap aka Coconut and Lime.
 
and a pet soap.
 
Happy Soaping,
Dawn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment