Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hello and Happy Fall!! Today I have added to Etsy The Pumpkin Cinnamon Soap

          Hello and Welcome to Leaf Love Soaps. I have been making soaps since 2003 here in Gates County North Carolina, I am the mom to nine children and the grandma to three grandchildren. My oldest is 26 and my youngest is 6. My grandchildren are 8, 2, and 3.
I have been a DIY girl most of my life, and have been making soap and body products since 2003. I with the help of my older children would participate in Arts and Craft fairs all over the area. We would sell locally and to friends and family. I have been asked many times among people I just met where can I buy your soap, so I decided to open up an Etsy store so I can provide new friends a direction in where to purchase my soaps at.
I have extensive knowledge in herbs, oils and essential oils. I try my best at coming up with recipes for soaps to ensure the best products and the benefits mother nature has provided us with.

I like to use only natural, organic, and essential oils for my recipes and don't ever like to use any dyes or flavorings to my soaps.

 
The cinnamon and pumpkin make it so beautiful for fall.  These will be available for purchase on 10/18/2014.
 

 


This is a handmade soap weighing approx. 5 oz

This soap is ready to ship on 10/18/2014 any orders placed today will ship then.

I have made this wonderful soap for the fall season, but it is great anytime. I just love anything pumpkin, and the smell of this soap is very light with only hints of pumpkin and cinnamon. I feel as if it could be called unscented but with small notes of the pumpkin.

The olive oil I use is infused with annatto seed.
The use of annatto seed infused oil to help provide a more orange-yellow to look of the soap. The annatto seeds also provide skin loving "good things" for the skin.


Pumpkin has a lot of vitamin A which can help soften skin and smooth. Vitamin C has an antioxidant. Can help promote new cell production. Pumpkin also contains vitamins E and T.
Pumpkin has been used in acne soaps too.

The Shea butter helps with dry skin so its great for fall and winter.

The coconut oil provides a great lather too.

The pumpkin seed oil is also wonderful for the skin it is also full of skin loving vitamins.

.The Sustainable Palm Oil helps the bar to last longer.

The cinnamon gives a very very light scent and a very mild exfoliator.

All my soaps come from non-smoking home made in a clean environment in a craft kitchen made just for soap making. All soaps are made in small batches to ensure quality.

All the soaps come in a cardboard box made with recycled cardboard. Properly labeled.
The Ingredients of this soap are:
Organic coconut oil, Sustainable Palm oil, Annatto Seed Infused Olive oil, pumpkin seed oil, distilled water, Lye, Shea Butter, and Organic Non-Gmo pumpkin.


Although good enough to eat........not really but it sounds like it would be and Jr.s goat thinks so too! It is for External use only. 

Where you can see all my other goodies I make. I have some yummy recipes there!
Have a wonderful day!!
Happy Fall,
Dawn

          

No comments:

Post a Comment