Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hand Painted Bags for Gift Bags




These little bags I hand paint and then I put a bar of soap, a handmade crocheted 100% cotton washcloth, and a handmade cedar soap block to allow drainage of the soaps. These make great gift bags for any gift giving need. 
I have painted the bags with lessons I have learned from the masters. Classes I have taken over the years. Mindy Lacefield, Donna Downey, Juliette Crane, and well too many to list I think. These are a few of my favs!! Oh my goodness and Danger Jane...like I said too many too list!
 
This is the home sweet home bag.
 
The dolphin bag is a favorite always. Each bag is always different but I try to keep the designs similar. The colors are always different I use the best paints too. Well that is what I have.
Owls are ever so popular.
 
There are several bunnies all sizes and shapes. I love bunnies.
 
This is one of my favorite. Be yourself.
 
This is what they look like when they go to the retail stores for sale. This one is also a Thermofax of  one of my own drawings. I actually bought my Thermofax Here
 


 
This one is actually at the Museum of the Albemarle gift shop.
 
This one was at the Chowan Art Council but it sold right away.
 
 
This one I made using my Thermofax machine
 
All of them are different. I try to coordinate the crocheted washcloths.
This was my first one I painted and it was the first to sell too.


 This one is different too, using the Thermofax again.

Of course anything camera related is my favorite. Yes #pictureperfect
 
Oh snap! Another camera bag. Love!
 
Another Thermofax one of one of my own drawings.

I have made a lot of these and many more to go. 
Hello says Daisy she always follows behind me when going outside. I have been getting around 50-55 eggs per day.

I love this, when I lifted up the door to one of the nesting boxes this is what I found. They all like to lay in one area "a community box" even though I have many many nesting boxes they will still lay in one box and a lot of the times it is a corner box.

Love!!!

I hope you have a great week!
Cyber Hugs,
Dawn Gallop

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment